ANKLE MEDICAL KIT - EMPTY (TO ADD MEDICAL COMPONENTS CLICK HERE)
The Ankle EDC Medical kit, proudly crafted in the US, is built specifically for both general EDC and for emergency medical EDC. We believe that not only is this the best EDC medical device to date, but it is the only one with this dual purpose in mind.
Here are some key features:
- FAST/COMFORTABLE. If your EDC is not comfortable, then it is likely you will not carry it consistently over time. Velcro clasps for fast removal, so that you can start administering help in seconds. Rugged outer shell is durable and light.
- MAXIMUM OPTIONS. Utilize all 6 pockets with a curated set of medical devices specifically chosen for most EDC medical issues, or customize it to your liking with your own set of tools.
- TONS of STORAGE. Every inch of this EDC kit is working for you. The ends open up into secret pockets which can act as a wallet, or a place for helpful EDC items like flash drives, lock pick sets, folded up tape, handcuff keys, cordage, and whatever else you may need. The vertical pockets are multi-purposed as you can carry nearly an ENTIRE IFAK and still have room in the trauma sheers pocket for a MULTI-TOOL.
- BREATHABLE & ANTI-MICROBIAL. The inner mesh liner provides an anti-microbial pad which is highly breathable to maintain comfort and keep you sweat-free. This ankle EDC medical kit passes bulk to the outside using pleated pockets so the bulk doesn’t push in on the ankle forming hot spots.
The Ankle EDC Medical Kit has been designed to eliminate unnecessary bulk by spreading it out evenly around the ankle. The North American Medical (NAR) components have been selected down to just the essentials. The pouches were sized specifically for these components. Working from left to right as you are looking at an unworn kit:
- Vertical Pocket 1: NAR gauze and a Nasopharyngeal Airway (NPA) size 28
- Vertical Pocket 2: NAR Mini Responder 4” Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- Vertical Pocket 3: Trauma Shears and room for a multi-tool (multi-tool not included)
- Vertical Pocket 4: CAT tourniquet, and sterile nitrile gloves and room for a decompression needle (decompression needle not included)
- 2 Horizontal Pockets: empty
Ankle medical kits and components are considered a perishable item and do wear out over time with frequent use. Limited warranties on some items are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for eligibility.
Please allow 1-2 weeks from the purchase date for order processing, creation, and fulfillment. Orders with multiple items may be sent in separate shipments depending on availability. Thank you for supporting small business.
AS WITH ALL PRODUCTS, PROPER CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN USING ANKLE MEDICAL KITS AND RELATED PRODUCTS. BY PURCHASING, YOU AGREE THAT WARRIOR POET SOCIETY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL MISHAPS RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRIOR POET SOCIETY PRODUCT AND THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS ON OR OFF THE RANGE.