- FAST/COMFORTABLE. If your EDC is not comfortable, then it is likely you will not carry it consistently over time. Velcro clasps for fast removal, so that you can start administering help in seconds. Rugged outer shell is durable and light.
- MAXIMUM OPTIONS. Utilize all 6 pockets with a curated set of medical devices specifically chosen for most EDC medical issues, or customize it to your liking with your own set of tools.
- TONS of STORAGE. Every inch of this EDC kit is working for you. The ends open up into secret pockets which can act as a wallet, or a place for helpful EDC items like flash drives, lock pick sets, folded up tape, handcuff keys, cordage, and whatever else you may need. The vertical pockets are multi-purposed as you can carry nearly an ENTIRE IFAK and still have room in the trauma sheers pocket for a MULTI-TOOL.
- BREATHABLE & ANTI-MICROBIAL. The inner mesh liner provides an anti-microbial pad which is highly breathable to maintain comfort and keep you sweat-free. This ankle EDC medical kit passes bulk to the outside using pleated pockets so the bulk doesn’t push in on the ankle forming hot spots.
- Vertical Pocket 1: NAR gauze and a Nasopharyngeal Airway (NPA) size 28
- Vertical Pocket 2: NAR Responder 4” Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- Vertical Pocket 3: Trauma Shears and room for a multi-tool (multi-tool not included)
- Vertical Pocket 4: CAT tourniquet, and sterile nitrile gloves and room for a decompression needle (decompression needle not included)
- 2 Horizontal Pockets: empty
Commonly Asked Questions & Tips for our Ankle Medical Kit:
I had been looking for a practical & comfortable way to EDC medical for years but could never find a decent solution. When I saw this product I jumped on it. Within a month of wearing it, it paid for itself! I’m so glad that I had this ankle kit with me when it counted. I wear it everyday & hardly notice that it’s there. Very comfortable & compact.
Most Popular EDC Medical Product