GLOCK® PISTOL FIELD TOOLKIT
Whether you carry daily or you're simply a Glock® enthusiast, you'll want the Field Toolkit for Glock at the ready. This toolkit has everything you need to maintain or upgrade a Glock pistol, including specialty tools designed to work with Glock firearms such as the Front Sight Tool, Base Plate Removal Tool, and more.
Includes the following specialty parts / bits:
- Ratchet T-Handle w/Locking Hex Drive
- Mini All-In-One Torque Driver
- 3/32" Pin Punch
- 1/8" Pin Punch
- Steel Pick
- Cleaning Brush Bit
- Channel Liner Installation and Removal Tools
- Sight Tool
- Magazine Base Plate Removal Tool
- Battery Cap Tool
- Two brass rods
- Set of two 8-32 adapters
- 10 Electroless Nickel Plated Bits: T8, T10, T15, P1, H2.5mm, H.050”, H1/16", H5/64”, 3/32”Extended Bit (for adjusting hard to reach screws on optics), SL6mm.
- Compact Carrying Case with molded bit holders designed to hold any 1/4" bit
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK®. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Fix It Sticks nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components.