FITS®super-fine merino socks provide the ultimate in comfort and performance for the many paths you hike. Nobody outsmarts Mother Nature, and there is no finer material than merino wool with its natural anti-microbial and temperature regulating properties. Since nothing ruins a hike faster than a blister, FITS®super-fine merino fibers combine with a perfect fit that adjusts to your every movement for worry-free performance mile after mile. So wherever you’re headed, FITS®socks are the perfect companion on your next hike.
- Varying cushion levels
- 18.5 micron in sock body and 23 micron in the heel and toe
- Varying thicknesses for comfort and warmth
- Full Contact Fit® for blister prevention and ultimate comfort
- 2-year Warranty
- Quality made in the USA
The sock that started it all! The venerable Medium Hiker. If you like a little more cushioning all around your foot but don’t want a really heavy sock, this is the sock for you. For years this sock has been the go-to sock for serious hikers who know the difference their socks can make day after day after day of hard hiking. It has seen duty on all the National trails and has been part of the best hikers’ essential equipment since it was introduced more than five years ago.
- Our patented Full Contact Fit® hugs the contours of your foot and stays put so there are no loose socks to rub you the wrong way.
- Complete coverage, high-impact cushioning around the entire foot.
- Crew height rises just below the calf.
- Nylon high-abrasion zones in the heel.
- Super-fine Merino wool touching your entire foot.
70% Merino Wool
2% Lycra® Spandex