At the range or on the hunt, the Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Shooting Earmuff keeps you protected from hazardous noise and connected to your environment. It carries a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 22dB.
When the electronic ear protection is switched on, it employs built-in directional microphones that amplify ambient sounds to a safe 82dB. This allows you to hear important commands on the range and crucial environment sounds when hunting. For additional shooting hearing protection, it also actively listens and automatically stops amplification when loud impulsive sounds like firearm discharges exceed 82dB.
Air Flow Control technology allows for a slim earcup design that ensures your firearm stock has clearance while shooting. The padded headband features telescopic height adjustment for a comfortable, customized fit. An external audio jack lets you connect the shooting earmuff to music device or scanner or another audio source. The battery delivers approximately 350 hours of usage, and the automatic shut-off feature engages after 4 hours to help save battery life. All Howard Leight electronic earmuffs and safety eyewear are compatible for use with each other.
- Built-in directional microphones amplify range commands and other ambient sounds to a safe 82dB, providing more natural listening and enhanced communication.
- Actively listens and automatically stops amplification when ambient sound exceeds 82dB.
- Features low profile earcups for firearm stock clearance; adjustable headband for secure fit; compact folding design for convenient storage.
- Includes AUX input and 3.5mm cord to connect with your music device or radio scanner or another audio source.
- Includes 2 AAA batteries; automatic shut-off feature after 4 hours increases battery life; approximately 350 hours of battery life.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 22dB.