Holosun HS507C V2 Open Reflex Pistol Sight
Holosun Pistol Red Dot
The HS507C V2 gives you Multiple Reticle System (MRS) technology and extra-long battery life in a rugged reflex sight built for pistol applications. MRS technology provides the flexibility to change reticles with the push of a button. If you need a precise shot, run the 2 MOA dot only. When you need a reticle for fast target acquisition, turn on the 32 MOA circle with the push of a button. Or, combine both. The best part? There's no need to re-zero when switching reticles.
Advanced LED technology is capable of squeezing up to 50,000 hours of life from a single battery. If you should happen to be without a power source, Solar Failsafe technology keeps your optic operating off of available ambient light—so battery failure is NOT an option. The HS507C V2 also features Shake Awake motion-sensing technology that powers up the optic with the slightest movement. Multi-coated lens offer a parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief. Durable 7075 aluminum construction is unaffected by extreme weather conditions.
- Advanced LED technology gives you up to 50,000 hours of use on single battery
- Multiple Reticle System (MRS): choose either a 2 MOA dot, 32 MOA circle, or both
- No need to re-zero when switching reticles
- Solar Failsafe uses ambient light to power your optic even when your battery has failed
- Parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief
- Shake Awake technology powers up at the slightest movement
- CNC-milled 7075 aluminum housing
- IP67 certified waterproof
- Battery access does not require removal from firearm
- Item Number: 716611
- Magnification: 1x
- Window Size: 0.63x0.91"
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Reticle: 2 MOA red dot/32 MOA circle/32 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot
- Illumination: LED
- Illumination Settings: 10 daytime/2 night vision
- Adjustments: 1 MOA
- Maximum Elevation: +/- 50 MOA
- Maximum Windage: +/- 50 MOA
- Battery: (1) CR1632
- Battery life: Approx. 50,000 hrs.
- Housing: CNC-machined 7075 aluminum
- Rating: IP67
- Mfg. Number: HS507C-V2
NOTE: This product does not ship internationally. This product does not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
Review of Holosun 507c Micro Red Dot Sight
The Holosun 507c MRDS (micro red dot sight) costs less and still maintains quality. An added bonus is that it makes my Glock 19x look even sexier. Bravo Holosun.
I have slowly warmed up to Holosun (I've kept to more well-known brands like Trijicon, Aimpoint, and Leupold). Thus far, from what I've heard and from my personal experience, these optics are tough, and well thought through.
Below I'll cover the important features. Remember to check out the video below to see me run the HS507c on the range.
HS507c Features and Specifications
- Low Cost. For under $300 you get the sight and a picatinny mount.
- Tough Construction. It is CNC machined with 7075 aircraft aluminum. Holy cow.
- Amazing Battery Life.
- If left 'ON' at the middle setting, the battery on the Holosun 507c will last 50,000 hrs (5 years).
- A solar panel on the top of the sight also acts as a fail-safe if the battery is dead.
- Shake Awake technology turns the red dot off to save battery. If you pick up your gun, the red dot will come on automatically.
- A negative to the Holosun' design is the battery is on the bottom of the sight. This means you'd have to remove the sight to change the battery. In light of the aforementioned features though...who cares?
- Multi-reticle System. You can toggle between a 2 MOA dot and a 32 MOA ring (if you are an EO Tech fan, this feature may thrill you).
The Holosun 507c also has features that the other competing sights have such as: waterproof, parallax reducing, night vision settings, unlimited field of view, limited lifetime warranty, etc
Popular Holosun Products