Magnum A-DAP- Modified A-ZONE
If you are looking for an A-Zone style target, look no further. This target started out based off our 2/3 Magnum A-DAP system and is designed for serious shooters looking for a more challenging target. These targets are even more affordable due to a more efficient CNC nesting. Just like all of our systems, these are designed to take high volume use and close range carbine use. Just like our other variants of our A-DAP system, the Modified A-Zone offers equal value and durability.
- Extremely durable and stable 20" round base
- Standard Tool-less construction, just like our other A-DAP targets
- Target Plate Dimensions: Approximately 6" Wide x 17" Tall
- Modified A-Zone: Based off of combined head and center A zones from USPSA targets
- Bolts are our standard GRADE 8 Carriage bolts
- The forward lean is approximately 10 degrees steeper than our regular A-DAP systems
- 1/2" AR550: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223/5.56 NATO at 30 yards (with proper ammo), 308 at 50 yards, larger calibers at 100 yards.
- Please watch our video on ammo selection on this page prior to shooting your target to ensure you have the correct ammo for our recommended distances. Improper ammo use WILL damage your target.
- Approximate weight of complete system is 45 pounds
- Ships in a 24" x 24" x 6" box
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammunition
So what kind of lifespan can you expect from this target? We anticipate that, when used properly, our targets can withstand 25,000 rounds to 50,000 rounds of use. That is honestly a conservative number as we have departments with over 150,000 confirmed rounds on our 1/2" AR550 A-DAP targets. The key here is PROPERLY. Using ammunition that goes against our recommendations or shooting projectiles and calibers closer than recommended will shorten the lifespan. You will put wear and tear on the plate throughout its life. We recommend rotating the plate as soon as you see warping or any pitting. Doing this proactively will further increase the lifespan. If you have questions contact us at email@example.com
AS WITH ALL PRODUCTS, PROPER CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN USING KNIVES, FIREARMS, AND RELATED PRODUCTS. BY PURCHASING, YOU AGREE THAT WARRIOR POET SOCIETY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL MISHAPS RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRIOR POET SOCIETY PRODUCT AND THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS ON OR OFF THE RANGE.