Kore Essentials introduces the World’s First Micro-Adjustable Battle Belt - the ultimate reinforced, battle belt for range training, security personnel, law enforcement and military personell.
Kore’s innovative, patented dual-belt system (outer & inner belt) is micro adjustable and unlike any other molle operator belt. A hidden track sewn into the back of the belt lets you adjust your gun belt size – tighter or looser - in small ¼” increments, for the perfect fit all day.
Note: Both the Kore inner liner belt AND outer battle belt must be worn together to achieve the micro adjustable sizing feature.
Tactical Belts are 1.75" wide belts and designed for the range, excursions, training or law enforcement. Due to their width they are not ideal for IWB or Appendix. Garrison Belts come in one size that fits any waist from 24" up to 54". Check sizes when ordering.
Nylon tactical belts are stiffer and more rigid than our leather gun belts, and intended to support heavier loads and more gear. Constructed using Nylon Web outer layer (rated to 500 lbs.), Reinforced Power-Core Center™ and Super-Fiber inner liner for added strength and durability. Tactical belts are designed to support holstered firearms or gear up to a maximum of 8 lbs. (total weight). Due to the stiffness of our tactical belts, they include a Belt Keeper to keep the belt tip flush with your pants.
We pride ourselves in blending innovation with quality to create superior products. Whether it's our belts, wallets, sunglasses or backpacks, all our products are designed to make your life a little easier, and a little more comfortable. We find a problem with an everyday essential, and we fix it. That's our job. As a result, we hold a total of 13 U.S. patents and 4 Trademarks.
GUARANTEE & WARRANTY
If you don't love your new item, just ship it back to us within 30 days (uncut/original condition/original packaging) and receive a refund (minus shipping). All Kore products carry a One Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
In 2013 we set out to redefine men’s accessories. Our simple approach >> blend innovation with superior materials to create unique, more exciting products that exceed expectations. Thanks for your support.
Gun belts are ONE-SIZE and FIT ANY WAIST from 24” up to 44".
Here’s how to trim your new belt for a perfect fit. It’s easy and only takes a minute to do.
- On the back of the belt we printed a sizing ruler. Locate your pant size on the ruler - ADD 4 inches and CUT - using sharp, heavy-duty scissors.
- For example, if your pant size is 32” – cut the belt at 36” mark. If your pant size is is close to the maximum – do NOT cut the belt. Proceed to step 3.
- Using the wrench that is included, loosen the screws on the back of the buckle.
- Insert cut or blunt end of belt into buckle teeth and clamp down firmly. It’s OK to use force if needed (use tabletop for leverage) - the buckle won’t break.
- Tighten the screws until they are flush with the buckle. You will get resistance.
- Feed belt around your waist (L to R), thru buckle and the first belt loop. Pull until belt feels snug.
- Ideally, your belt tip should extend beyond the first belt loop by 2-3 inches. If your belt is too long – just remove the buckle and trim off one inch at a time until the desired length is achieved. Cut with Caution.