Warrior Poet Society Rifle 2 Training Course Overview
This 1 day course begins with a review of safety protocols and an audit of each individual’s shooting fundamentals. During this course, students will be introduced to movement, use of cover and/or concealment, alternate body positions, scenario based stress fires, fighter mindset, and more. This course requires prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’.
Instructors: Paul Perkerson / John Lovell
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens ages 18 and up that are legally allowed to own/purchase/possess a firearm. Minors are not permitted.
- Prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR / M4 / AK platform
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 500 rounds of ammunition
- Ear and Eye protection
- Rifle Sling
- Clothing suitable for weather
- Sunscreen / bug spray
- Water / snacks
- JOHN'S EDC
- JOHN'S WAR BELT
- MRS POET'S EDC
- Knee Pads
- Note taking material
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
- If you would like to reschedule your training, please contact our support team at least 30 days before the class date to receive your credit for future training. If we do not hear from you before then, you will not be eligible to receive any credit.
You may shoot reloaded ammo (at your own risk) or steel case. You MAY NOT shoot any steel penetrating core, i.e. NATO green tip. We recommend Fiocchi ammo if you are looking for reliable ammo at good price.
For all training related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This class far surpassed my expectations. John and Josh were extremely knowledgeable and took the time to really drive home the theory and process. Great class.
Sam, Josh, and Paul make an excellent team. Their weapon skills are only surpassed by their teaching skills. I highly recommend this course and these instructors.
This was my 4th day straight of learning from Paul and Sam, having done Pistol 1, Pistol 2, and Rifle 1 on the days prior. Even with over 30 years' of using firearms, and after 3 days of excellent instruction, there was still more to learn. Both skills and mindset instruction were relevant and achievable. Highly recommend their training and STRONGLY recommend you do Rifle 1 before Rifle 2. Keep up the excellent work guys!
Paul and Sam lead our class. I opted to take Rifle 1 &2 as a two day block considering travel and such. The course of instruction is presented in such a way that it smoothly builds on itself and is easily consumable. At no point did it feel like not having time to debrief or practice on your own in-between was any kind of a detriment to the new stuff you were trying to learn. These were the first rifle classes like this that I've personally ever done, but in other forms and capacities, I've done a lot of training over the years. These guys know what they are talking about, have an excellent delivery, and are really good at what they do. Watch the classes online first, take notes during the morning brief that you can refence back to later on, and show up with the attitude of a sponge. Do that, and I can't recommend them enough.