This 1 day course begins with a review of safety protocols and an audit of each individual’s shooting fundamentals. During this course, students will be introduced to movement, use of cover and/or concealment, alternate body positions, scenario based stress fires, fighter mindset, and more. This course requires prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR / M4 / AK platform
- 3 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- Ear and Eye protection
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased After Oct 5, 2018
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund