This 1 day course begins with a review of safety protocols and an audit of each individual’s shooting fundamentals. During this course, students will be introduced to movement, use of cover and/or concealment, alternate body positions, scenario based stress fires, fighter mindset, and more. This course requires prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR / M4 / AK platform
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- Ear and Eye protection
- Sunscreen/ bugspray
- Lots of water/snacks
- Clothing suitable for crappy weather
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased After Oct 5, 2018
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
Due to the current ammo shortage in the US:
For your convenience, we are running our classes with less ammunition than usual. We recommend anywhere from 200-500 rounds per class. You have the option to shoot less of your ammo during class while still learning the course. After any drill has been performed in class, you may dry-fire or shoot less rounds at the firing line, while still receiving the same level of personal attention and course credit.
You may shoot reloaded ammo (at your own risk) or steel case. You MAY NOT shoot any steel penetrating core, i.e. NATO green tip. We recommend Fiocchi ammo if you are looking for reliable ammo at good price.
For all training related questions please contact email@example.com