Warrior Poet Society Rifle 2 Training Course Overview
This 1 day course begins with a review of safety protocols and an audit of each individual’s shooting fundamentals. During this course, students will be introduced to movement, use of cover and/or concealment, alternate body positions, scenario based stress fires, fighter mindset, and more. This course requires prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’.
Instructors: Paul Perkerson / John Lovell
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens ages 18 and up that are legally allowed to own/purchase/possess a firearm. Minors are not permitted.
- Prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR / M4 / AK platform
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 500 rounds of ammunition
- Ear and Eye protection
- Rifle Sling
- Clothing suitable for weather
- Sunscreen / bug spray
- Water / snacks
- JOHN'S EDC
- JOHN'S WAR BELT
- MRS POET'S EDC
- Knee Pads
- Note taking material
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
- If you would like to reschedule your training, please contact our support team at least 30 days before the class date to receive your credit for future training. If we do not hear from you before then, you will not be eligible to receive any credit.
You may shoot reloaded ammo (at your own risk) or steel case. You MAY NOT shoot any steel penetrating core, i.e. NATO green tip. We recommend Fiocchi ammo if you are looking for reliable ammo at good price.
For all training related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org