Streamlight TLR-7A Tactical Pistol Light
The Streamlight® TLR-7A Tactical Light throws a narrow 500-lumen beam up to 153 yards, and can be customized for either a low- or high-position on/off switch to match your shooting style. It features a rail clamp that's designed to rapidly attach/detach from the side of compact and full frame weapons—no need to put your hands in front of the muzzle.
Best Gun Light
- Custom optic produces a narrow beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Includes low- and high-position switches to match your shooting style
- Rail clamp is designed to attach/detach quickly from the side
- Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum construction
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Uses (1) CR2032 battery (included)
- Item Number: 717292
- Lumens: 500
- Candela: 5,000
- Distance: 153 yds.
- Construction: Aluminum
- Rating: IPX7
- Battery: (1) CR123A lithium
- Battery life: 1.5 hrs.
- Length: 2.58"
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 69424
NOTE: This product does not ship internationally or to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
Streamlight has quickly become my favorite weapon light brand. Surefire was first-in-best-dressed and has the legacy to back it up, but that only served to push Streamlight towards ingenuity, much like Holosun vs Eotech & Trijicon. This little beauty is powerful (so many lumens!), compact (fits flush on a G19), and is super easy to operate (the buttons are low-profile, have a positive click, do not require you to do anything other than extend your finger, and are ambidextrous). The ONLY thing that could make this sweet light better is a strobe feature. These are also tough as nails. I've beaten the crap outta mine with EDC and strenuous range drills, and it's so impressively durable that I put one on my wife's PDW (they have an angled thumb button/end cap for rifle mounting options). Don't sleep on this one.