Quilted CCW Shirt Jacket - Grapeleaf
Designed in collaboration with Warrior Poet Society® and built for concealed carry, our Concealment Quilted Shirt Jacket comes with all the features you could want for comfortable and effective everyday carry. First and foremost, it features dual hook-and-loop panels that allow you to position a compatible hook-and-loop holster on either side and at any angle. Both panels are supported by our innovative harness system that supports your gun's weight while reducing drag. For fast access, the Shirt Jacket features side-seam zippers on both sides that allow for a smooth and fast draw.
In addition to providing warmth and comfort, the quilted, cotton/poly blend shell and sherpa lining also help avoid printing, so nobody will know that you're packing heat. Interior and exterior chest pockets give you added storage for necessities, and the water/stain-resistant finish keeps the Shirt Jacket looking great through heavy wear.
More on the Warrior Poet Society
Created by former Army Ranger John Lovell, the Warrior Poet Society is a collective of like-minded individuals dedicated to the protection of innocent lives. Warrior Poets are members of a rare fraternity of warriors who fight with intellect, conviction, and great skill. Motivated by a love for others, Warrior Poets become students of the art of war so that they may triumph when the enemy calls.
- Collaboration between HQ ISSUE® and WPS (Warrior Poet Society)
- Quilted 63/37 cotton/polyester shell with water/stain-resistant finish
- Polyester fleece sherpa lining for warmth
- 2 snap-flap chest pockets
- Interior chest pocket
- 2 Interior hook-and-loop mag/holster pockets
- Low profile side seam zip access to CCW
- Interior harness system supports firearm weight while reducing drag
- Hook-and-loop positioning for an easy draw from any angle, on either side, at any height
- Snap adjustable cuffs
- Machine and dry
- Item Number: 724222
- Shell: 63/37 cotton/polyester with DWR water/stain-resistant finish
- Lining: Polyester fleece sherpa lining