Long Walks in Bad Places
Just because you’re on vacation, doesn’t mean you have the day off. The Dadeland CCW Shirt blends in on the beach and is built with all the features you need to keep your tools close at hand anytime, anywhere.
- CCW compatible construction provides extra coverage in any concealment position
- Relaxed fit with underarm gussets and back yoke provide unrestricted range of motion
- Low-profile placket pockets for weights or other small items
- Snap closure allows for quick breakaway and easy clearing
- Four hidden mini stash pockets let you pre-load items up to 2” long
- Two chest pockets with wallet trap provide added security for sensitive items and documents
- Comms loop inside back collar assists with cord management for comms wires and earpieces
- Lay-flat sport collar with channels for collar stays and other small tools
- Stretch fabric adds comfort and mobility
Fabric and Technology:
- 3 oz. 97% Cotton/3% Spandex stretch twill
- Enzyme washed for softness and feel
- Anti-wrinkle and wicking treatments for optimal performance
This is a great shirt, the fabric is very tightly woven so it provides some structure to help with concealment, but it is also slightly stretchy. Sorta the right amount of stretch just like the WPS slings have, where it's not so stretchy that things are flopping around, but it's stretchy enough to not restrict motion. Tips: The shirt runs a bit smaller than I expected, if you normally are a "large" man, well you'll feel "extra large" while wearing this shirt, which is a possible ego boost, so there you go! As far as concealment goes, if you carry centerline appendix you may want to get one size up, the snaps don't go down far enough on me to conceal there if I reach for something on a top shelf. Luckily I carry about 2-oclock and the shirt conceals well from about 1:30-10:30 under any normal reaching scenario.