This 1 day course combines prior skills taught in Rifle 1 and Rifle 2 courses with active problem solving. Students will be challenged in multiple range evolutions both individually and in groups. Rifle 3 brings the gun and the fun together in one place.
Expect more movement and positional changes, but this doesn't mean you need to be a Crossfit enthusiast - this class is for anybody who meets the pre-reqs and can be completed at the individual's own pace.
Come with an open mind and full mags, because it's action packed and a real blast.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens ages 18 and up that are legally allowed to own/purchase/possess a firearm. Minors are not permitted.
- Those who have completed Rifle 1 (or equivalent training)
- Those who have completed Rifle 2 with Warrior Poet Society*
- Those who have completed Pistol 1 (or equivalent training)
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR / M4 / AK platform
- A quality semi-automatic pistol and OWB holster* for rifle to pistol transition work
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 400 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Ear and Eye protection
- Sunscreen/ bugspray
- Lots of water/snacks
- Clothing suitable for crappy weather
- A quality Rifle Sling
*students will be running with holstered pistols so holster retention should be enough that the pistol will remain securely in the holster during movement
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
- If you would like to reschedule your training, please contact our support team at least 30 days before the class date to receive your credit for future training. If we do not hear from you before then, you will not be eligible to receive any credit.
You may shoot reloaded ammo (at your own risk) or steel case. You MAY NOT shoot any steel penetrating core, i.e. NATO green tip. We recommend Fiocchi ammo if you are looking for reliable ammo at good price.
For all training related questions please contact email@example.com
*Students seeking to take a Rifle 3 course with Warrior Poet Society MUST have completed our own Rifle 2 course, instructed by either John Lovell or Paul Perkerson.
I took this class a few months ago and it was well worth the time and money. I had originally only signed up for day 1 & 2 but decided if I was going to make the trip then might as well stay for day 3. I am more than glad I stayed for the third day. Positional transitions/changes, types of reloads, handgun transitions, moving drills, unconventional positions etc. The drills really helped to reinforce what was learned over the previous two days. It was all super helpful. Watching online and then trying to go to the range and do drills is good, but being there with a full day of Paul and Sam sharing all their years of experience was very helpful and informative. I highly recommend this class to anyone and if they come back to Tennessee I'll probably take the course again as a refresher. Bring a notepad.
This class can be both a great ending to a week of learning, as well as a standalone refresher (I'll be taking it again for sure). Paul teaching style fits perfectly with points of emphasis this class aims to reenforce: rifle control, aiming, recoil mitigation, both while stationary and on during all kinds of movement, all the while utilizing cover, slicing techniques, and maintaining situational awareness. Despite being a very dynamic course rich with action, safety emphasis AND related behavior enforcement were eye opening, despite years of previous experience. Great job by Paul and WPS.