This 1 day course challenges students to perform skills under stress with an elevated heart rate. Combat fitness, shooting while moving, and problem solving are the heart of this training. Students will also learn skills such as rifle to pistol transitions, unconventional shooting positions, and more. Prior skills taught in Rifle 1 and Rifle 2 courses will be tested and further refined with challenging and fun drills. In short, Rifle 3 is a pretty dope course.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Those who have completed Rifle 1 and Rifle 2 (or equivalent training)
- Those who have completed Pistol 1 (or equivalent training)
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR / M4 / AK platform
- A quality semi-automatic pistol and holster* for rifle to pistol transition work
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 400 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Ear and Eye protection
- Sunscreen/ bugspray
- Lots of water/snacks
- Clothing suitable for crappy weather
*students will be running with holstered pistols so holster retention should be enough that the pistol will remain securely in the holster during movement
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased After Oct 5, 2018
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
For all training related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org