Double Belt Rigs are made to order. Please allow 7-14 days from the purchase date for order processing, creation, and fulfillment
NOTE: If you would like to have a different color for your inner belt, please specify it in the order notes upon checkout.
1.75" Tactical Gun Belt Rig With Velcro Inner Belt - Blue Alpha Gear
Made In USA
The Blue Alpha Double Belt Rig is designed to be a highly functional, load-bearing, utility war belt that can handle all your gear. Load it up with an OWB holster, mag carriers, pouches, and whatever else you may need. The 1.75" outer belt securely attaches to the 1.5" inner belt using high quality hook and loop. The inner belt is threaded through your belt loops and the outer belt attaches to the inner belt over top of your belt loops. This allows you to quickly and easily take your outer belt on and off while the inner belt will still hold your pants in position. The MOLLE version has MOLLE loops on the exterior and is designed to be compatible will MOLLE spec gear.
Details: Outer Battle Belt
- 1.75" double layer nylon webbing
- MOLLE loops on exterior to mount compatible MOLLE gear
- 1.75" COBRA® Buckle with optional D-Ring COBRA® Buckle
- 1.5" hook velcro inner lining
- Adjustment end secured by elastic
Standard Overlap Inner Battle Belt
- 1.5" single layer nylon webbing
- 1.5" loop velcro outer lining
- Simple buckle-free design
- Color Matching to Outer Belt
Low Profile EDC/Inner Belt
- 1.5" double layer nylon webbing
- 1.5" loop velcro outer lining
- Same design as our Low Profile EDC belt but with velcro outer lining
- Functional as EDC belt when not being used as inner belt
- Color Matching to Outer Belt
Commonly Asked Questions & Tips for our MOLLE Double Belt Rig:
Sizing Note: Order your war belt based on the pants size you wear, no need to order a larger size for an outer belt, it has been calculated in. Our belts are designed to work +1 and -1 size, for example a 34 belt will also fit 32 and 36. If you feel like you are in between two sizes or can't decide which of two sizes to choose, we recommend the larger size. There is a Size Chart in the photos. Belts are made to order.
Double Belt Rigs are made to order. Please allow 2-5 weeks from the purchase date for order processing, creation, and fulfillment. Orders with multiple items may be sent in separate shipments depending on availability. Thank you for supporting small business.
For all Tactical Belt Returns & Exchanges: Please fill out this form in order to process any order cancellations, returns, or exchanges regarding all belts. Sizing exchanges are completely free in the US for the first 30 days! (Contact email@example.com for international sizing exchanges)
For international orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org with "International Shipping" in the subject line.
AS WITH ALL PRODUCTS, PROPER CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN USING KNIVES AND RELATED PRODUCTS. BY PURCHASING, YOU AGREE THAT WARRIOR POET SOCIETY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL MISHAPS RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRIOR POET SOCIETY PRODUCT AND THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS ON OR OFF THE RANGE.
Molle Double Belt Rig FAQ's
- How long will it take for me to receive my belt? Our MOLLE tactical belt rigs are custom made to order, with a lead time of 2-5 weeks from the date the order was placed depending on demand.
- Can my outer and inner belt be different colors? Absolutely. Just include your color choice for the inner belt in the notes section when you place your order.
- What is the difference between the Standard Belt Rig and the MOLLE Belt Rig? Our MOLLE Rig’s outer belt features MOLLE webbing so you can easily add attachments for any operation.
Blue Alpha Belt – Tactical Belt for Military, LE, and Range Use
Here is my #1 pick for the best tactical belt out there: The Blue Alpha Double Rig Belt. The magic of this tactical battle belt is that it allows you to have the load bearing capability of the bigger battle belts while still maintaining the low-profile design of a smaller duty belt. If you would like to see a video review of the belt, scroll down. Here’s the magic of the Blue Alpha belt:
- Keeps gear tight to the body without causing discomfort. An extremely rigid design coupled with an inner velcro belt, allows even weight distribution. Without both of these elements, I’ve found low-profile belts cause me to get hot spots where the majority of the weight was focused. Additionally, equipment has a tendency to ‘flop around’, which is a real nuisance when running.
- Quick on and off – The inner velcro belt allows you the ability to quickly remove or put on your outer load-bearing belt. A member of the military, a police officer, and anyone who wears gear for long periods of time, can attest to the convenience this belt brings!
- MOLLE webbing – MOLLE pouches and/or belt-mounted pouches can securely mount to the Blue Alpha belt. The belt is 1.75″ with two thin rows of MOLLE webbing and a cobra buckle. This setup means it is exactly big enough to mount equipment without adding extra weight and bulk.
The Blue Alpha double belt rig is the latest evolution in tactical belts.
I remember when I first started trying to piece together a good tactical belt. The battle belt I got (in Multicam of course) was a bulky mess of MOLLE webbing and plastic gadgetry. I loved that I could put pouches and accessories anywhere and that the weight distribution felt great. That is, until I needed to run and gun. As soon as I started moving fast, the whole thing seemed to take on a life of it’s own, and man, that thing would heat up! When I took it off, I would have a donut ring of sweat around my waist.
After my departure from the ‘everything but the kitchen sink’ war belt mentality, I returned back to just a simple range / duty belt. With a smaller belt, I had to make the decision to limit what I carried to just the basics: my pistol, 2 spare pistol magazines, 1 rifle magazine, my medical kit, and a dump pouch. The problem with this setup is that any prolonged use caused pretty bad discomfort.
The Blue Alpha belt is the latest evolution in tactical belts because it gives you the best of both worlds: the battle belt / war belt AND the low-viz range / duty belt. Pick one up in Multicam, coyote, black, etc.
*UPDATE: We liked the Blue Alpha belt so much we collaborated to make a WARRIOR POET version. It sounds sexier than it is. We just co-branded it. Enjoy Poets!
John Lovell’s War Belt Setup:
- Blue Alpha | Warrior Poet War Belt - this product
- HSGI Pouches
- Push Dagger Knife
- Blue Force Micro Trauma Kit
- Medical Supplies
- EDC Ankle Medical Kit
- Tier1 Kydex Holster
- Glock 19 MOS + Suppressor Sights
- Trijicon RMR + Adapter Plate
- Safariland Drop Flex Adapter w/ Strap
- Safariland QLS & UBL
- Vertx gloves
I was issued a cheap 5.11 belt from my department and it was uncomfortable and breaking down quickly. I bought this belt to replace it and I am so happy I did! It's thinner and way more comfortable. It stays put and I don't have any issues with stuff moving around. It's stiff and gives me support but small and flexible enough so it doesn't restrict my movement. Can't believe I didn't buy this before!10/10 would recommend this belt to everyone.
I have now bought TWO of these belts: OD Green and Multicam versions (being of the 2 is 1 and 1 is none mindset, so having a backup is a key element in my book) to go along with my plate carriers. These belts are good quality rigs and a GREAT choice for the preparation mindset or a competition shooter. I have just begun kitting my belts out to my own specifications, more will follow.
Excellent product. High quality and does what it needs to. I’m totally pleased with mine and the price is competitive to some other brands out there.
This belt is so much fun! Great tool and is amazing to use on range days. The ‘oos and ahhhs’ from the guys when I whip this out and strap it on at the range are almost worth it alone! Great supper for just about anything you want to wear with it. Great inner belt to use everyday and have the option to strap on when things get squirrelly! Holds all my gear and allows for may options with the Molle on the outside. Would recommend 10/10!
The belt is fantastically made. I got the molle version and attached my pouches that way. Fully loaded and the belt stays in place and the magazines don't flop around. I may even buy some others in the future for other setups.
The belt overall is pretty good. I am a current law enforcement officer and use the belt on duty. The Velcro is strong especially with the inner belt. It stays put and is extremely light. The only negative is it is very thin and some equipment moves around as well as I have to adjust it before each shift.
Popular War Belts