Best EDC Ankle Medical Kit: First Aid, Trauma Kit
- FAST/COMFORTABLE. If your EDC is not comfortable, then it is likely you will not carry it consistently over time. Velcro clasps for fast removal, so that you can start administering help in seconds. Rugged outer shell is durable and light.
- MAXIMUM OPTIONS. Utilize all 6 pockets with a curated set of medical devices specifically chosen for most EDC medical issues, or customize it to your liking with your own set of tools.
- TONS of STORAGE. Every inch of this EDC kit is working for you. The ends open up into secret pockets which can act as a wallet, or a place for helpful EDC items like flash drives, lock pick sets, folded up tape, handcuff keys, cordage, and whatever else you may need. The vertical pockets are multi-purposed as you can carry nearly an ENTIRE IFAK and still have room in the trauma shears pocket for a MULTI-TOOL.
- BREATHABLE & ANTI-MICROBIAL. The inner mesh liner provides an anti-microbial pad which is highly breathable to maintain comfort and keep you sweat-free. This ankle EDC medical kit passes bulk to the outside using pleated pockets so the bulk doesn’t push in on the ankle forming hot spots.
- Vertical Pocket 1: NAR gauze and a Nasopharyngeal Airway (NPA) size 28
- Vertical Pocket 2: NAR Responder 4” Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- Vertical Pocket 3: Trauma Shears and room for a multi-tool (multi-tool not included)
- Vertical Pocket 4: CAT tourniquet, and sterile nitrile gloves and room for a decompression needle (decompression needle not included)
- 2 Horizontal Pockets: empty
Commonly Asked Questions & Tips for our Ankle Medical Kit:
EDC Ankle Med Kit + Components FAQ's
- How long will it take to receive my kit? 1-2 weeks
- Where is the kit made? The ankle medical kit is proudly made right here in the USA.
Everyday Carry Medical
Our EDC Ankle Medical Kit gives you the ability to comfortably carry medical and some overflow everyday carry items.
In the world of self-defense, I hear folks talk about the importance of carrying medical.
The only problem is that they carry multiple knives, a gun, a reload, and you guessed it, NO MEDICAL.
If you really want to protect and defend life, you are more likely to need emergency medical than any of our stabby / shooty things (yes those are real words, as of now). The difficulty is that carrying medical can be bulky and your phone and keys are taking up most of your only available real-estate. The ankle though is usually fair game to those who wear pants regularly.
Our Everyday Carry (EDC) ankle first aid kit has some huge competitive advantages over the few that exist on the market.
I’m a Lieutenant with my local fire department here in Maine. We very recently responded to a cardiac arrest where CPR was necessary. When going to apply the AED pads I knew the patient’s shirt needed to be removed. Without hesitation I pulled my right pant leg up and had trauma shears ready to work, without having to move from the patient’s side to locate shears. I can’t explain how comforting it was to have those shears ready at a moments notice. This is an incredible and reliable product so far. I am extremely happy with my choice of the Warrior Poet Supply Company, EDC ankle medical kit.