This 1 day course begins with a review of safety protocols and an audit of each individual’s shooting fundamentals and basic skill sets (draw stroke, reloads, etc). During this course, students will learn use of cover/concealment, concealed carry considerations, fighter mindset, and movement. Prior training is required to be eligible to attend this course.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Prior training equivalent to 'Pistol 1' from a reputable instructor or school
What Do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A kydex-type holster affording trigger guard coverage (ptional: a concealed holster affording adequate trigger guard coverage and retention)
- 3 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 500 rounds of ammunition
- Weapons maintenance kit
- Ear and Eye protection
- Optional: sunscreen / bug spray
- Lots of water/snacks
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased After Oct 5, 2018
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
For all training related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org