This 1 day course begins with a review of safety protocols and an audit of each individual’s shooting fundamentals and basic skill sets (draw stroke, reloads, etc). During this course, students will learn use of cover/concealment, concealed carry considerations, fighter mindset, and movement. Prior training is required to be eligible to attend this course.
Instructors: John Lovell / Paul Perkerson
Please pay close attention to the lead instructor indicated on the 'DATES & PLACES' dropdown.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens ages 18 and up that are legally allowed to own/purchase/possess a firearm. Minors are not permitted.
- Prior training equivalent to 'Pistol 1' from a reputable instructor or school
What Do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A kydex-type holster affording trigger guard coverage (optional: a concealed holster affording adequate trigger guard coverage and retention)
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- Weapons maintenance kit
- Ear and Eye protection
- Optional: sunscreen / bug spray
- Lots of water/snacks
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather
- Combat Knee Pads
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
Due to the current ammo shortage in the US:
For your convenience, we are running our classes with less ammunition than usual. We recommend anywhere from 200-500 rounds per class. You have the option to shoot less of your ammo during class while still learning the course. After any drill has been performed in class, you may dry-fire or shoot less rounds at the firing line, while still receiving the same level of personal attention and course credit.
You may shoot reloaded ammo (at your own risk) or steel case. You MAY NOT shoot any steel penetrating core, i.e. NATO green tip. We recommend Fiocchi ammo if you are looking for reliable ammo at good price.
For all training related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I was completely floored with the amount of training I received from this course. Paul really hit this out of the park, along with Rocko. Both instructors were very knowledgeable and were able to teach that knowledge in a easily retainable way. The force on force scenario really opened my eyes to how much you have to be aware of your surroundings and have a plan A all the way to Z. I will be back as a repeating customer. #battlegnome #WARPOET
Did in conjunction with Pistol 1. Great build from Pistol 1 teachings. John and his instructors truly provide, in addition to best-in-class training, an energetic fun setting.
This is the best, in depth pistol training you will find in the civilian market. John will take his time with each student and ensure they are understanding and correctly applying each technique during his lessons. After prior pistol training in both the military and law enforcement, this course absolutely holds up.