This 1 day course lays the foundation that all future rifle training will rest on. Safety, range etiquette, weapon operation, accessories, fundamentals of fire, shooting/ready positions, rapid target acquisition, target transitions, clearing of stoppages, rapid fire, and warrior mindset are the main subjects tackled in this essential course. Though this course is built for beginners, the subject matter and technique is designed to allow students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small time constraints.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR / M4 / AK platform
- 3 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- Ear and Eye protection
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased After Oct 5, 2018
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
For all training related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org