This 1 day course lays the foundation for all future pistol training. Safety, range etiquette, clearing, loading, equipment, fundamentals of fire, draw-stroke, clearing stoppages, common mistakes, and warrior mindset are the main subjects tackled in this essential course. Though this training is designed for beginners, the subject matter and technique allows students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small time constraints.
Please pay close attention to the lead instructor indicated on the 'DATES & PLACES' dropdown.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens legally allowed to possess a firearm
What Do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A kydex-type holster affording trigger guard coverage *Students should not be drawing from appendix or concealment unless given prior authorization*
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Ear and Eye protection
- Combat Knee Pads
- Sunscreen/ bugspray
- Lots of water/snacks
- Clothing suitable for crappy weather
- JOHN'S EDC
- JOHN'S WAR BELT
- MRS POET'S EDC
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
For all training related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND.
Train year round, on all your devices, even when classes are full. LEARN MORE