Pistol 1 | Warrior Poet Society Tactical Pistol Courses & Programs
This 1 day course lays the foundation for all future pistol training. Safety, range etiquette, clearing, loading, equipment, fundamentals of fire, draw-stroke, clearing stoppages, common mistakes, and warrior mindset are the main subjects tackled in this essential course. Though this training is designed for beginners, the subject matter and technique allows students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small time constraints.
Instructors: John Lovell / Paul Perkerson
Please pay close attention to the lead instructor indicated on the 'DATES & PLACES' dropdown.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens ages 18 and up that are legally allowed to own/purchase/possess a firearm.
What Do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A kydex-type holster affording trigger guard coverage *Students should not be drawing from appendix or concealment unless given prior authorization*
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Ear and Eye protection
- Combat Knee Pads
- Sunscreen/ bugspray
- Lots of water/snacks
- Clothing suitable for crappy weather
- JOHN'S EDC
- JOHN'S WAR BELT
- MRS POET'S EDC
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
Due to the current ammo shortage in the US:
For your convenience, we are running our classes with less ammunition than usual. We recommend anywhere from 200-500 rounds per class. You have the option to shoot less of your ammo during class while still learning the course. After any drill has been performed in class, you may dry-fire or shoot less rounds at the firing line, while still receiving the same level of personal attention and course credit.
You may shoot reloaded ammo (at your own risk) or steel case. You MAY NOT shoot any steel penetrating core, i.e. NATO green tip. We recommend Fiocchi ammo if you are looking for reliable ammo at good price.
For all training related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND.
Train year round, on all your devices, even when classes are full. LEARN MORE
Great course by the Warrior Poet Team. Program of Instruction is safe and well-thought out. Instructors show flexibility to adjust to the unique mix of experience in the class. On top of that, a fun and enjoyable learning session.
If you've ever fumbled a pistol reload go ahead and hit that purchase button. Excellent excellent Pistol 1 class, my friend make it happen, this is money well spent, see review below for what my experience was like:) https://youtu.be/6j2UV4Wq8iU