This 1 day course is all about moving, shooting, and thinking under stress. Students should be expected to have already gained unconscious competency in their fundamentals of fire and basic skill sets. Topics covered include (but are not limited to): fighting from concealment, one-handed operation, movement, use of cover, integrating hand-to-hand combat, and integrating tactics in order to ‘fight smarter’.
This course includes force-on-force scenarios. Protective masks, protective gloves, guns, and training ammo for the force-on-force portion will be provided. See ‘What you Need’ below to ensure you have adequate safety gear.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens ages 18 and up that are legally allowed to own/purchase/possess a firearm. Minors are not permitted.
- Those who have completed Pistol 2 with Warrior Poet Society
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A kydex-type holster affording trigger guard coverage.
- Optional: a concealed holster affording adequate trigger guard coverage and retention.
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 250 rounds of ammunition
- Weapons maintenance kit
- Ear and Eye protection
- Optional: sunscreen / bugspray
- Lots of water
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather
- Thicker clothing that covers as much exposed skin as you choose to cover. The training rounds may break the skin at close distance. You are not required to cover all exposed skin–just the important stuff.
- Neck protection is recommended, i.e. shemagh
- Combat Knee Pads
- Sunscreen/ bugspray
- Lots of water/snacks
- Clothing suitable for crappy weather
- JOHN'S EDC
- JOHN'S WAR BELT
- MRS POET'S EDC
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
Due to the current ammo shortage in the US:
For your convenience, we are running our classes with less ammunition than usual. We recommend anywhere from 200-500 rounds per class. You have the option to shoot less of your ammo during class while still learning the course. After any drill has been performed in class, you may dry-fire or shoot less rounds at the firing line, while still receiving the same level of personal attention and course credit.
You may shoot reloaded ammo (at your own risk) or steel case. You MAY NOT shoot any steel penetrating core, i.e. NATO green tip. We recommend Fiocchi ammo if you are looking for reliable ammo at good price.
For all training related questions please contact email@example.com