WPS Rogue EDC Leather Gun Belt - Espresso - Nexbelt
The Rogue EDC Belt excels at seamless concealment. It ensures that your concealed protection remains discreet, avoiding any giveaway signs through your belt. Beyond its sleek appearance and subtle integration, this belt addresses the comfort aspect often overlooked in traditional designs. The EDC Rogue stands out for its meticulous construction, incorporating stainless steel fasteners (Patent Pending) instead of conventional pins, instilling a sense of trust. As an added layer of assurance, the clasp is fortified with a back-up set of screws, providing a robust and reliable hold for confident and concealed carrying.
- Distressed brass buckle with a textured knurled tip
- Espresso leather that's smooth to the touch, paired with sweat-resistent nylon backing
- Fits up to 50" waist
- PreciseFit™ ratchet belt
- Buckle size 1 7/8" x 3" – Belt strap width is 1 1/2"
- Flip the belt to its backside and use our scaling system to determine your pant size.(US PAT. Number 10,966,489 B2)
- Add 2” to your pant size, and using scissors, cut along the dotted line.
Note: We recommend that you add 3 - 4 inches to your pant size before cutting. You can always trim farther down if needed
Finding Your Fit
Unlike traditional belts with holes spaced 1 inch apart, a ratchet belt secures in place using teeth on the belt, offering finer adjustments and increased flexibility for "in-between" sizes. For instance, with a Nexbelt Ratchet belt, the process is as follows:
Find your pant size
- Add a couple of inches and then cut.
- Insert the strap into the buckle clasp.
Why It Matters For Finding the Perfect Belt
For years, the conventional way to wear belts has been influenced by factors such as gender and dominant hand. Understanding the proper way to wear a belt can guide you in choosing the ideal belt and buckle for your specific needs.
A Ratchet Belt is a belt without traditional holes; instead, it employs a ratchet system where it locks securely using the inside of the buckle. This is achieved through a latch inside the buckle that grips onto the teeth of the belt, providing a secure fit. Unlike traditional belts with fixed holes, Ratchet Belts enable more precise size adjustments for a better fit.