Nexbelt Supreme Appendix Carry Belt - Black / Multicam Red
New WPS Branded Appendix Carry Gun Belt by Nexbelt. Available Only at Warrior Poet Society.
Tailored for appendix carry, this belt features the smallest buckle available, maximizing front space for carrying your firearm and extra magazines. The diminutive buckle, measuring 1 1/2 x 1 11/16", offers versatile wear—front center, left hip, or discreetly near the back curve. Despite its size, it remains the most comfortable belt you'll own. The new push-button trigger ensures quick and easy release, providing security only when desired. Shipped in a WPS branded camo travel bag!
- Black buckle with the iconic red Warrior Poet Society logo
- Better wear resistance from a powder-coated texture
- Has 3 set screws to give a more reliable hold.
- Belt Buckle size 1 1/2 x 1 11/16"
- Constructed using stainless steel set screws and not pins for a reliable hold (patent pending)
- Crafted from a super-high density microfiber material, our nylon straps are an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers. This unique blend provides the necessary stiffness for securely holstering your sidearm, whether you have a CCW permit or need to carry everyday tools. Additionally, this ratchet belt doubles as an excellent work belt.
- Nylon strap fits up 50" waist
- Strap thickness near 3/16"
- Strap width is 1 1/2”
- Backing is sweat resistant
NOTE: Nexbelt warrants its products will be free from defects in materials and artistry at the time of sale. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper handling, misuse, vandalism, acts of God, or other causes external to the product. For more information on Nexbelt product's warranty and repair please visit here.
EDC Belts are made to order. Please allow 2 weeks from the purchase date for order processing, creation, and fulfillment. Orders with multiple items may be sent in separate shipments depending on availability. Thank you for supporting small business.
Supreme Appendix Gun Belt FAQ's
- How long until my belt ships out? 1-2 weeks.
- What is the difference between Titan and Supreme Appendix Nexbelts?: The buckle and material of the strap are different.
NexBelt Products On Warrior Poet Society
- WPS Supreme Appendix Carry Gun Belt Coyote - Nexbelt
- WPS Supreme Appendix Carry Gun Belt - Nexbelt
- WPS Supreme Appendix Carry Gun Belt Black Multicam/Red - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt Black - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt Coyote - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt Grey - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt OD Green - Nexbelt
- Turn the belt to the backside and use our scaling system to find your pant size. (US PAT. Number 10,966,489 B2)
- Add 2 inches to your pant size, then, using scissors, cut along the dotted line.
Note: We recommend that you add 3 - 4 inches to your pant size before cutting. You can always trim farther down if needed
Finding Your Fit
Traditional belts thread through holes spaced about 1 inch apart. In contrast, a ratchet belt secures by locking onto the belt's teeth, which are closer together, allowing for finer adjustments and accommodating "in-between" sizes. For instance, here are the steps for a Nexbelt Ratchet belt:
Find your pant size
- Add a couple of inches and then cut.
- Insert the strap into the buckle clasp.
Why It Matters For Finding the Perfect Belt
Absolutely, the way you wear your belt can be influenced by your gender and dominant hand. Understanding these nuances can guide you in choosing the perfect belt and buckle for your specific needs.
A Ratchet Belt is a type of belt that lacks traditional belt holes and instead employs a ratchet system. This system allows the belt to securely lock into place using the inside of the buckle. The belts typically feature a latch inside the buckle that grips onto the teeth of the belt, ensuring it stays in place. Unlike traditional belts with fixed holes, a Ratchet Belt enables more precise and accurate adjustments to achieve the perfect size.
Love this thing!! I was previously using Kore essentials belt which is a great belt and I'm still going to use it, but my only complain about the Kore belt is that the belt buckle is bigger. This belt the buckle is less than half in length compared the Kore Essentials giving me more space on the belt for other edc items or be able to have more arrangements with the buckle being on the way. The belt part it good quality, but I feel that the Kore essentials belt is better quality and can also hold more weight because is thicker. Maybe a combination of this Nexbelt buckle and Kore essentials belt would be perfect.
Love this belt. Eventually broke the internal stiffener after 2 years of wearing every single day. Just got my second and super happy again.
Have had this belt for nearly a year hasn't let me down at all best belt I ever had. The ability to change the tension with no hassle and being able to also carry a gun is such a game changer
I bought this as a birthday gift, and it is my first EDC belt to own. As a first time owner, instructions to make the belt were clear and direct; no problems in following them. As for the feel, it is awesome, hardy, very tough, yet flexible and fits the waistline. It doesn't tear like ordinary belts, and it withstands pressure when doing unholster practices and such. I might be biazed since this is why first belt, but I'm glad I ordered this belt. Now I don't have to worry about the wear-n-tear for quite a few years, especially during holster practice. Thanks, John and the WPS team!
This belt is absolutely everything need it to support your holsters while carrying. I have tested it with IWB, OWB and appendix holsters and weapon sizes. The small belt buckle helps the belt to be position out of the way from the 10 to the 2 o clock position without digging into your hipbone. It is rigid and maintains the weapon in position all day long without having to re-adjust. Great product!
I thought I had a good belt until I ordered this one. The quality is top notch and the adjustable notches on the fly is a game changer. I can adjust this belt to fit any carry method. Works extremely well with appendix carry. Definitely recommend this belt.
The first belt without holes I've obtained and it's incredibly easy, comfy, and looks awesome! Worth it without a doubt.