New WPS branded Titan Gun Belt by Nexbelt. Available only on Warrior Poet SupplyCo!
The Titan Gun Belt from Nexbelt merges a robust ratcheting buckle design with durable strap materials, making it one of the top-tier ratchet gun belts in the market. Its heavy-duty construction ensures reliability in any situation. The innovative ratcheting buckle allows for swift and discreet adjustments, facilitating seamless transitions between seated and standing positions, even when carrying a holster. With the WPS Titan belt, there's no need to fret about ordering the perfect size. Leveraging Nexbelt's patented sizing system, each belt is customizable and can be easily cut to fit any waist size, accommodating up to a generous 50 inches. Practicality meets versatility in this thoughtfully designed gun belt.
Nexbelt: Best EDC Ratchet Gun Belt - Heavy Duty for Concealed Carry
- Granite black - powder coated texture for better wear resistance
- The clasp has 2 set screws to give a more reliable hold than just a clasp alone (a Nexbelt exclusive)
- Constructed with stainless steel set screws, not cheap pins like some others (patent pending)
- Belt Buckle size 1 7/8” x 3”
- Nylon strap accomodates up 50" waist
- Nylon straps are made from a super-high density microfiber material that is an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers. This provides the necessary stiffness for securely holstering your sidearm, whether you have a CCW permit or need it for your everyday tools. Plus, this ratchet belt doubles as an excellent work belt.
- Backing is sweat resistant, ensuring a comfortable and dry fit
- Strap thickness near 3/16"
- Strap width is 1 1/2”
- Shipped in a camo travel bag!
NOTE: Nexbelt warrants its products will be free from defects in materials and artistry at the time of sale. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper handling, misuse, vandalism, acts of God, or other causes external to the product. For more information on Nexbelt product's warranty and repair please visit this page.
EDC Belts are made to order. Please allow 2 weeks from the purchase date for order processing, creation, and fulfillment. Orders with multiple items may be sent in separate shipments depending on availability. Thank you for supporting small business.
WPS Titan EDC Belt FAQ's
- How long will it take for me to receive my EDC ratchet belt? The WPS Titan belt has a lead time of 1-2 weeks from the date the order was placed.
- What’s the difference between Titan and Supreme Appendix belts? The Titan EDC has a 2 screw, granite black texture clasp buckle while the Supreme Appendix is constructed using 3 stainless steel set screws.
NexBelt Products On Warrior Poet Society
- WPS Supreme Appendix Carry Gun Belt Coyote - Nexbelt
- WPS Supreme Appendix Carry Gun Belt - Nexbelt
- WPS Supreme Appendix Carry Gun Belt Black Multicam/Red - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt Black - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt Coyote - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt Grey - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt OD Green - Nexbelt
- Turn the belt to the backside and use our scaling system to find your pant size. (US PAT. Number 10,966,489 B2)
- Add 2” to your pant size, and using scissors, cut along the dotted line.
Note: We suggest adding 3 - 4 inches to your pant size before cutting. You can always trim it down further if necessary. Better to have a little extra than too little!
Finding Your Fit
A traditional belt will go through belt holes that are typically spaced out 1 inch apart from each other. With a ratchet belt, the buckle will lock into place on the teeth of the belt. This design allows for increased flexibility and accommodates "in-between" sizes. Here's how it works:
Find your pant size
- Add a couple of inches and then cut.
- Insert the strap into the buckle clasp.
Why It Matters to Choose the Perfect Belt
Believe it or not, your gender and dominant hand play a role in the longstanding conventions of how belts should be worn. Understanding the proper way to wear a belt can guide you in selecting the perfect belt and buckle for your specific needs.
A Ratchet Belt is a unique belt without belt holes, employing a ratchet system where it locks securely into place using the inside of the buckle. These belts stay in position with a latch inside the buckle that locks onto the teeth of the belt. Not only does this design offer a secure hold, but it also allows for more accurate size adjustments compared to traditional belts with fixed holes.
I highly recommend this belt. Very comfortable with my IWB holster.
Best belt. It is still enough for a holster but still comfortable fir all day wear. I can not recommend this belt enough.
I use this as a work and EDC belt I work in concrete and it's still nice and sturdy !
This is the most amazing belt I've ever owned, not to mention a great fidget toy. It holds weight of carry items very well, is incredibly well designed, thought out, and constructed. 100% would recommend, another great idea from WPSN. Great job!
First try with a ratchet belt and I'm loving it! On-the-fly adjustments as a I transition between sit and stand are so quick and easy. The belt itself is well built and carries all my EDC gear comfortably. The WPS logo on the buckle is just icing on the cake!
I absolutely love this gun belt. It holds my wrapon securely. I love the design that allows me to adjust the tightness to changing situations with incredible ease. Its Well worth the money! Im impressed with the quality and durability also.
Awesome belt love it!!
This is by far the best EDC belt out there. I’ve tried several high end holsters and belts searching for the right combo. This is the superior choice for EDC in any position, I carry appendix all day with my CZ P10S in a JM. Kydex holster. When sitting down I can discreetly adjust it to make it more comfortable while eating, driving etc. then tighten it before I get up with a simple push. I’ve been wearing it every day now for a year 12, 14 hours a day and it’s still strong with no break down from the holster or belt loops. I recommend it to anyone that daily carries and to those I encourage to daily carry.
I have a few different EDC belts and this is by far my favorite. The ability to easily adjust it with the ratcheting mechanism is fantastic. Other belts, have to take it off to adjust the fit. The ratcheting holds very well and the buckle has never slipped. It is also nice that you don't have to pass a buckle through the belt loops, just slide the pointy end through like other regular belts. I have the original version that has "WARRIOR POET" on the buckle which I guess is discontinued, but will be replacing it with another if this one ever wears out. I have worn it every day since August 2020 and there is virtually no noticeable wear so I expect it will last for years.