New WPS branded Titan Gun Belt by Nexbelt. Available only on Warrior Poet SupplyCo!
The Titan Gun Belt by Nexbelt combines a heavy duty ratcheting buckle design with durable strap materials to make one of the most reliable ratchet gun belts on the market. The ratcheting buckle makes it easy to quickly and discretely adjust the belt while transitioning between seated and standing positions, even with a holster. There is also no need to worry about ordering the right size with the WPS Titan belt. This belt uses Nexbelt's patented sizing system, meaning each belt can be cut to fit any size up to a 50" waist.
Nexbelt: Best EDC Ratchet Gun Belt - Heavy Duty for Concealed Carry
- Granite black - powder coated textured for better wear resistance
- The clasp has 2 set screws to give a more reliable hold than just a clasp alone (a Nexbelt exclusive)
- Constructed using stainless steel set screws and not pins like cheap others (patent pending)
- Belt Buckle size 1 7/8” x 3”
- Nylon strap fits up 50" waist
- Nylon straps are made from a super-high density microfiber material that is an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers. This allows the stiffness required for holstering your sidearm if you have CCW permit or just your everyday tools. This ratchet belt makes a great work belt also.
- Backing is sweat resistant
- Strap thickness near 3/16"
- Strap width is 1 1/2”
- Shipped in a camo travel bag!
NOTE: Nexbelt warrants its products will be free from defects in materials and artistry at the time of sale. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper handling, misuse, vandalism, acts of God, or other causes external to the product. For more information on Nexbelt product's warranty and repair please visit this page.
EDC Belts are made to order. Please allow 2 weeks from the purchase date for order processing, creation, and fulfillment. Orders with multiple items may be sent in separate shipments depending on availability. Thank you for supporting small business.
WPS Titan EDC Belt FAQ's
- How long will it take for me to receive my EDC ratchet belt? The WPS Titan belt has a lead time of 1-2 weeks from the date the order was placed.
- What’s the difference between Titan and Supreme Appendix belts? The Titan EDC has a 2 screw, granite black texture clasp buckle while the Supreme Appendix is constructed using 3 stainless steel set screws.
NexBelt Products On Warrior Poet Society
- WPS Supreme Appendix Carry Gun Belt Coyote - Nexbelt
- WPS Supreme Appendix Carry Gun Belt - Nexbelt
- WPS Supreme Appendix Carry Gun Belt Black Multicam/Red - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt Black - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt Coyote - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt Grey - Nexbelt
- WPS Titan Shield Belt OD Green - Nexbelt
- Turn the belt to the backside and use our scaling system to find your pant size. (US PAT. Number 10,966,489 B2)
- Add 2” to your pant size, and using scissors, cut along the dotted line.
Note: We recommend that you add 3 - 4 inches to your pant size before cutting. You can always trim farther down if needed
Finding Your Fit
A traditional belt will go through belt holes that are typically spaced out 1 inch apart from each other. With a ratchet belt, the buckle will lock into place on the teeth of the belt, which are much closer and allow for more flexibility and “in-between” sizes. For example, here are the steps for a Nexbelt Ratchet belt:
Find your pant size
- Add a couple of inches and then cut.
- Insert the strap into the buckle clasp.
Why It Matters For Finding the Perfect Belt
Depending on your gender and even what your dominant hand is, there are set ways belts have and should be worn for years now. Knowing which way to wear a belt can help you determine what kind of belt and buckle is perfect for your needs.
A Ratchet Belt is a balet that does not have any belt holes and uses a ratchet system, where the belt will lock into place by using the inside of the buckle. These belts often stay in place by using a latch inside the buckle that will lock onto the teeth of a belt. It also allows you to change your belt's size to a more accurate size than a traditional belt through belt holes.
Best belt. It is still enough for a holster but still comfortable fir all day wear. I can not recommend this belt enough.
I use this as a work and EDC belt I work in concrete and it's still nice and sturdy !
This is the most amazing belt I've ever owned, not to mention a great fidget toy. It holds weight of carry items very well, is incredibly well designed, thought out, and constructed. 100% would recommend, another great idea from WPSN. Great job!
First try with a ratchet belt and I'm loving it! On-the-fly adjustments as a I transition between sit and stand are so quick and easy. The belt itself is well built and carries all my EDC gear comfortably. The WPS logo on the buckle is just icing on the cake!
I absolutely love this gun belt. It holds my wrapon securely. I love the design that allows me to adjust the tightness to changing situations with incredible ease. Its Well worth the money! Im impressed with the quality and durability also.
Awesome belt love it!!
This is by far the best EDC belt out there. I’ve tried several high end holsters and belts searching for the right combo. This is the superior choice for EDC in any position, I carry appendix all day with my CZ P10S in a JM. Kydex holster. When sitting down I can discreetly adjust it to make it more comfortable while eating, driving etc. then tighten it before I get up with a simple push. I’ve been wearing it every day now for a year 12, 14 hours a day and it’s still strong with no break down from the holster or belt loops. I recommend it to anyone that daily carries and to those I encourage to daily carry.
I have a few different EDC belts and this is by far my favorite. The ability to easily adjust it with the ratcheting mechanism is fantastic. Other belts, have to take it off to adjust the fit. The ratcheting holds very well and the buckle has never slipped. It is also nice that you don't have to pass a buckle through the belt loops, just slide the pointy end through like other regular belts. I have the original version that has "WARRIOR POET" on the buckle which I guess is discontinued, but will be replacing it with another if this one ever wears out. I have worn it every day since August 2020 and there is virtually no noticeable wear so I expect it will last for years.