HRT HRAC Adaptive Base Plate Carrier
Note: This product has a 1-2 week lead time. Multicam is backordered until the end of April.
The HRT HRAC is a no-nonsense plate carrier that is designed to be extremely modular. This base model is easy to don and doff. The carrier is made from 500 Denier Cordura treated with DuPont Teflon. and has attachment points for an integrated Duraflex Buckle attachment system ( Included with all HRT Placards) on the chest to instantly don/doff additional equipment based on your operational needs. Our optional MOLLE and Quick Release Cummerbunds expand real estate for additional pouches, side-plate pockets, or whatever else you might need to fulfill your mission.
- 500 Denier Cordura, placard style, double stitched outer carrier
- Ultra light-weight yet comfortable base system for every day deployment
- Secure, easily adjustable shoulder and waist straps allow for comfort fitting
- Air flow channel keeps wearer cool. Optional Velcro spacers can further increase comfort for extended periods of use.
- Medium Carrier fits 10”x12” or Medium SAPI plates
- Designed in California, USA.
This Product does not include ballistic plates. Find plates for this carrier here.
Excellent construction. Well thought out, and built like it should last.
Ver well made. Functional, easy to setup up, change loadout(s) and add onto. Heavily stitched, rugged & lightweight. Very adjustable and comfortable.