The Ultimate LifePod Case is Here!
The Vaultek LifePod 1.0 Series Gun Safe features rugged protection with a built-in lock system. The durable gun safe integrates Vaultek's precision engineered safe technology and anti-impact latch design for durability. This gun safe also comes with a built-in lock, allowing you to quickly secure the LifePod for added security when needed.
- Rugged protection with a BUILT-IN LOCK SYSTEM. Integrating Vaultek’s precision engineered safe technology and anti-impact latch design. LifePods feature a built-in lock allowing you to quickly secure the LifePod for added security when needed. Easily portable to travel in your car, the office, on a boat, backpacks, and in luggage. Meets TSA guidelines.
- TOUCH ACTIVATED KEYPAD. A unique backlit LED capacitive keypad provides entry of the master code and quick press to lock action when locking.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND RUGGED. Advanced non-metal polymer construction is engineered to be LIGHTWEIGHT with SUPERIOR STRENGTH and DROP TESTED to be the ultimate rugged lockbox. A unique ANTI-PICKING FEATURE can be enabled from the interior to disable the front keyway and prevent the lock from being picked open. INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: (2) Manual keys, steel security cable, crate foam, and nylon tether lanyard.
- DUAL SIDE COMPRESSION LATCHES combine with an inner rubber gasket to seal off the interior from environmental factors. LifePod has environmental protection including airtight, dust proof, and floats in water.
- Can be used without a battery and still function as a waterproof case. Powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not included) with a battery life of up to one year under normal use. The front rubber keyhole cover disguises an integrated micro-USB port to power the unit in case of a dead battery. FITMENT: Handgun up to 7.75" in overall length, 6" in overall width, and 1.75" tall.
Check out our full line of Vaultek gun safes here.
Want to pair the coolest safe with the coolest pistol? Purchase your own War Poet pistol HERE. Be sure to read the fitment measurements to see what can fit in each safe.