Warrior Poet Society Defensive Tactics Training Course/Class Overview
From Mat to Muzzle
This two-day Comprehensive Defensive Tactics Training Program in Woodstock, GA covers a wide range of self-defense techniques. Participants will learn effective verbal tactics, de-escalation techniques, appropriate responses to low and high-level threats, and integrating fixed blades and firearms into their defense strategies. Special emphasis is placed on legal, visual, and social considerations of defensive actions. The program is adaptable for various fitness levels and includes practical exercises, simulations, and interactive Q&A sessions to ensure comprehensive skill acquisition and understanding.
Instructor: Sifu Alan Baker
Alan Baker is a globally renowned martial arts and self-defense expert. Boasting an impressive training journey spanning over 43 years, Sifu Baker has garnered unparalleled expertise in martial arts. He has achieved advanced standing in over 20 martial arts systems, including disciplines like Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Wing Chun Kung Fu, Zu Wei Shu Kung Fu, Muay Thai Boxing, and Pekiti-Tirsia-SMF Kali. Throughout his illustrious career, Sifu Baker has had the privilege of training under the tutelage of esteemed masters such as Guro Dan Inosanto, Ajarn Chai Sirisute, Sifu Francis Fong, Sensei Erik Paulson, Master Pedro Sauer, Sijo Dana Miller, Ajarn Greg Nelson, Master Bob Byrd, Professor James Cravens, and Tuhon Tim Waid, solidifying his reputation as a highly accomplished martial artist.
Sifu Baker has impacted thousands internationally through Baker Defensive Tactics (BDT), formally AMAC Tactical Group. He has taught countermeasures and cutting-edge defensive tactics, firearms, & edged-weapon programs to Fortune 500 corporate security teams, law enforcement departments, and SWAT teams. He has been privileged to work with the Department of Defense, CIA, & other specialized government & military groups like the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens ages 18 and up.
- You are expected to have the ability to kneel on one knee and rise back up, as well as possess a basic level of physical fitness. However, if you have an injury, it doesn't necessarily bar you from all training. We can tailor exercises to accommodate your condition. Ultimately, the crucial objective is to ensure you receive a quality education.
- Focus Mitts. We will have some on-site, but if you have a pair, bring them!
- Plenty of water and snacks
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
For all training related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org