This 2 day course teaches what is necessary, both logistically and tactically, to engage in a long range patrol in enemy occupied territory. With the expectation of a small amount of time in the classroom, students should expect to ‘learn by doing’, and come ready to work. Relevant topics of instruction and practical application include (but are not limited to): prepping for a patrol, introduction to land navigation, principles of patrolling, reconnaissance, basic military tactics, etc.
- Completed a basic level carbine course
- You must be able to walk with weight for extended periods of time and have no serious medical issues.
- Be a U.S citizen aged 18 and up that is legally allowed to own/purchase/possess a firearm. Minors are not permitted.
Clothes and equipment should be dark colors or camouflage patterns as much as possible. Body armor and pistols will not be needed, but are not prohibited.
- Battle-ready Rifle (sling, light, etc.)
- 180 rounds loaded in 6 magazines
- War belt and/or Ranger rack (recommended) with load out
- Ear and Eye protection
- Combat Knee Pads
Links provided for your convenience. You DO NOT need to use the items represented in the links.
- 2 sets of camouflage clothes for use in the woods of Tennessee
- Rucksack/large backpack (no bright colors)
- Survival knife
- Leatherman Tool
- Quality boots/shoes
- 4 MRE-type meals
- Headlamp w/ red lens
- 3 empty trash bags + 10 sandwich bags
- Waterproof paper
- Handheld GPS (optional)
- Map Markers
- Correction Pen
- Protractor MGRS
- Signal Mirror
- 2 refillable water bottles
- Water purification tablets
- Water filter
- Sleep Pad
- Sleep system (you do not have to buy this system–simply one that allows you to keep dry by using a poncho and no tent)
- 50′ of 550 cord
- Optional: Radio
- Optional: Night vision
- Optional: Binoculars
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
- If you would like to reschedule your training, please contact our support team at least 30 days before the class date to receive your credit for future training. If we do not hear from you before then, you will not be eligible to receive any credit.
For all training related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As a novice, I was intimidated when I received this training course as a gift. John, Sam, Mike - all were excellent instructors and answered questions, told stories to illustrate real world scenarios, and kept everyone safe. You should have a good level of cardio and physical fitness for this course. If you can't run a half mile with a 40 lb ruck, you should bring yourself to that level of fitness before the class begins. I'll never forget the awesome people and experiences. Thanks WPS!