Med 1: Medical Combat Training Course Overview
This combat focused training helps you get off the battlefield in the fight. We will discuss the TCCC Tactical Combat Casualty Care or Care under fire mindset. This course is a down and dirty on why, what, and how you should approach military style injuries.
Subjects include TQ, bandages, simple airways, and chest seals, safety, fundamentals, common mistakes, and warrior mindset. Though this training is designed for beginners, the subject matter and technique allows students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small time constraints. Med 1 is a one day course.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens over the age of 18.
What Do You Need?
Pen & Paper
Med kit with full and unused components. Some med kits will be available for sale at class.
Accepted med kits: Blue force gear med kits, WPS Ankle med kit, 100 bone; Doc T's own med kits. (cash or check accepted at class)
- Eye protection recommended.
- Clothes you are willing to get fake blood on. These clothes will be permanently ruined.
- Lots of water/snacks
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
- If you would like to reschedule your training, please contact our support team at least 30 days before the class date to receive your credit for future training. If we do not hear from you before then, you will not be eligible to receive any credit.
Incredible course! I'm a Doctor of Physical Therapy and I was very impressed with Travis Hall's (Doc T) knowledge, understanding, and teaching abilities. His understanding of human anatomy was spot on and his examples / teaching methods were fantastic and very applicable. You can tell that he is a master of his craft with tons of real world experience. I highly recommend taking both of these courses if you want to have the knowledge and capacity to save lives.
I learned a ton in the Med 1 and Med 2 classes. Day 1 is all about the fundamentals and Day 2 is about putting it into practice with real world scenarios. Travis is the real deal and he's an all around great guy. I highly recommend this class. You won't regret it.