This 1 day course is hosted by renowned medical professional Doc T (Travis Hall). This combat focused training helps you get off the battlefield in the fight. We will discuss the TCCC Tactical Combat Casualty Care or Care under fire mindset. This course is a down and dirty on why, what, and how you should approach military style injuries.
Subjects include TQ, bandages, simple airways, and chest seals, safety, fundamentals, common mistakes, and warrior mindset. Though this training is designed for beginners, the subject matter and technique allows students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small time constraints.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens over the age of 18.
What Do You Need?
Pen & Paper
Med kit with full and unused components. Some med kits will be available for sale at class.
Accepted med kits: Blue force gear med kits, WPS Ankle med kit, 100 bone; Doc T's own med kits. (cash or check accepted at class)
- Eye protection recommended.
- Clothes you are willing to get fake blood on. These clothes will be permanently ruined.
- Lots of water/snacks
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund