Tactical Trauma Shears - NAR
Built for safety and efficiency, the NAR Trauma Shears from North American Rescue let tactical healthcare professionals get the job done, and get it done right. These paramedic shears are made from premium-grade stainless steel. Their serrated lower edge cuts through the toughest materials. Their soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles provide maximum control, even when wet. Their clothing lift lip and rounded tip provide the ultimate in patient safety. These are black shears made to meet the challenges of casualty care with precision and dependability.
- SEL#: 09MS-01-SHER
- NATO NSN: 6510-01-622-1624
- Premium-grade stainless steel with precision sharpness
- Enhanced serrated lower edge cuts through the toughest materials
- Clothing-lift lip and rounded tip for ultimate patient safety
- Soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles for maximum control even when wet
- Unique all-over black color
- L 7.25 in. x W 3.7 in. x D 0.4 in.
- Weight: 2 oz
Please allow 2 weeks from the purchase date for order processing, creation, and fulfillment. Orders with multiple items may be sent in separate shipments depending on availability. Thank you for supporting small business.
Very well made shears. O2 Valve key cut into blade. Has small gauge wire cutting/crimp notch close to handles. Smooth cutting. Nice pair of trauma shears for the cost.
Most Popular EDC Medical Product