This 1 day course is hosted by renowned medical professional Doc T (Travis Hall): This combat focused course will dive into more prolonged care. What would you do when responders cannot get to you immediately? In a prolonged medical emergency the body shows signs (tells) of how it is responding to the trauma.
Subjects include Shock, sucking chest wounds, fractures, fighter mindset, and more. Prior training is required to be eligible to attend this course.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens over the age of 18.
What Do You Need?
Pen & Paper
Med kit with full and unused components. Some med kits will be available for sale at class.
Accepted med kits: Blue force gear med kits, WPS Ankle med kit, 100 bone; Doc T's own med kits. (cash or check accepted at class)
- Eye protection recommended.
- Clothes you are willing to get fake blood on. These clothes will be permanently ruined.
- Lots of water/snacks
Refund Policy for Classes
- If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
- If you cancel 29-15 days before the class date, you will receive a 15% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date, you will receive no refund