Be prepared for any medical emergency at all times. The Medic combo consists of:
- QuikClot Combat Gauze Z-fold Hemostatic - NAR
- Survival Blanket - NAR
- Black EDC Ankle Medkit + Medical Components Pack
QuikClot Combat Gauze Z-fold Hemostatic - NAR
- Advanced hemostatic agent combined with the simplicity of gauze
- Z-Fold Vacuum Packed for easy application
- Packaged in 3 in. x 4 yd lengths
- Can be fitted to any size or shape wound
- Easily removed once clotting occurs
- Recommended by Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care
Survival Blanket - NAR
- Lightweight (-2 oz.) and Waterproof
- Traps and reflects radiant body heat back towards the body
- Keeps you warm in a wide variety of emergency conditions
EDC Ankle Medkit + Medical Components Pack - Black
- FAST/COMFORTABLE- If your EDC is not comfortable, then it is likely you will not carry it consistently over time. Velcro clasps for fast removal, so that you can start administering help in seconds. Rugged outer shell is durable and light.
- MAXIMUM OPTIONS- Utilize all 6 pockets with a curated set of medical devices specifically chosen for most EDC medical issues, or customize it to your liking with your own set of tools.
- TONS of STORAGE- Every inch of this EDC kit is working for you. The ends open up into secret pockets which can act as a wallet, or a place for helpful EDC items like flash drives, lock pick sets, folded up tape, handcuff keys, cordage, and whatever else you may need. The vertical pockets are multi-purposed as you can carry nearly an ENTIRE IFAK and still have room in the trauma shears pocket for a MULTI-TOOL.
- BREATHABLE & ANTI-MICROBIAL- The inner mesh liner provides an anti-microbial pad which is highly breathable to maintain comfort and keep you sweat-free. This ankle EDC medical kit passes bulk to the outside using pleated pockets so the bulk doesn’t push in on the ankle forming hot spots.
- Vertical Pocket 1: NAR gauze and a Nasopharyngeal Airway (NPA) size 28
- Vertical Pocket 2: NAR Responder 4” Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- Vertical Pocket 3: Trauma Shears and room for a multi-tool (multi-tool not included)
- Vertical Pocket 4: CAT tourniquet, and sterile nitrile gloves and room for a decompression needle (decompression needle not included)
- 2 Horizontal Pockets: empty
The quality of this ankle kit is great. Material is top notch, basic medical materials are superb. I have worn this for the past 2 months daily and it rarely moves and it is easily concealed. I think an important addition to this kit would be some quality chest seals. I have added them to my kit and it was easy to slide them into place and I still could probably fit more supplies in the ankle system with no problems. I carried a multi-tool for a week or so and couldn't get comfortable with the added weight during daily wear. Overall, I would recommend this kit to both new med kit carriers and advanced medics alike.