GS Extreme 2.0
GS Extreme 2.0 delivers 3 products in 1; it’s like having Bluetooth ear buds, noise isolation headphones and electronic ear muffs all in one product. Make these your new ‘Go to Ears’!
29 dB Single Number Rating (SNR)
- SPORTFIT EAR HOOKS TO COMFORTABLY STAY IN YOUR EAR
- RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY ON LANYARD
- 25 HOURS HEARING ENHANCEMENT & PROTECTION RUN TIME
- 120 HOURS STANDBY TIME
- ABS, MEDICAL GRADE, NON-ALLERGENIC ACRYLIC SHELLS
- CONTROL STICKS FOR BLUETOOTH AND HEARING & PROTECTION VOLUME
Switch between Hearing Enhancement & Protection Mode to Bluetooth Audio Mode, or use both at the same time with independent volume controls to tune to your environment.
- CONTROL THE HEARING ENHANCEMENT FOR NORMAL HEARING TO MODERATE HEARING LOSS
- 5.0 BLUETOOTH AUDIO FOR STUDIO QUALITY AUDIO & HANDS FREE COMMUNICATION
- SHUTS OUT SOUNDS AT 85 DB OR LOUDER
- 6.5 PREMIUM DYNAMIC SPEAKER
- 0 HZ-40,000 HZ SOUND SPECTRUM
- 19 DB SNR WITH SILICONE TIPS
- 29 DB SNR WITH FOAM TIPS
Want to defend your loved ones but still not get shot by the good guys once a few LEOs get on site? Look no further. Love these. Have used them on range and off, and they perform perfectly in both. Also, can’t beat supporting the WPS.
I bought these from Axil, before I saw them on the sight. Although I have never been through and WPS class in person, I watch, rewatch, and hone my skills utilizing the WPSN training. After 19 years between Recon platoons on Active Duty and a construction engineer in the Iowa Guard, I have used a ton of ear protection. I LOVE THESE. My trial run was at the range for my National Guard unit, and I had hoped they would work. I got them in the mail the day before drill started. I was able to wear them all day, as a safety, coach, and firer. The ability to rock out as I send rounds down range was awesome. I use these every day while loading and unloading my flatbed trailer at work as well. Pretty good battery life, great sound. And the multiple sizes in ear pieces are good for me and my family to share a set, until they are ready to pull the trigger and get their own set.
I love my set of Axil GS, charge lasts all day (not using Bluetooth for music), great outdoor hearing protection, and compact carrying case. Does not do as well indoors IMO but it is still worth the purchase. Have used multiple times at WPS training classes!