Holosun HS403R Micro Reflex Red Dot
Put more accuracy on top of your firearm without having to put more into it. The Holosun HS403R Micro Reflex Red Dot Sight employs ultra-efficient LED technology that squeezes up to 100,000 hours of life from a single battery and is 4x more efficient at the highest brightness setting. Easy-to-operate Rheostat dial adjusts brightness settings quickly. Multi-coated lens offer a parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief. Durable aluminum construction is unaffected by extreme weather conditions and a 1/3 co-witness and low mount are both included. When compared with the HS503R, the 403R is essentially the same optic, however it does not feature the Multiple Reticle System (MRS) that the 503R comes with.
- Advanced LED technology gives you up to 50,000 hours of use on single battery
- Parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief
- Rheostat dial adjusts brightness levels quickly
- 2 MOA red dot reticle is easily visible with 10 daylight and 2 night vision levels
- Duarable aluminum construction with low mount and 1/3 co-witness mount included
- Item Number: 712736
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Illumination: LED
- Illumination Settings: 10 daytime/2 night vision
- Adjustments: 1/2 MOA
- Maximum Elevation: +/- 50 MOA
- Maximum Windage: +/- 50 MOA
- Battery: (1) CR2032
- Battery life: Approx. 100,000 hrs.
- Housing: Aluminum
- Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 1.62" x 1.43" h.
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Mfg. Number: HS403R
This product cannot be shipped outside the USA.
I purchased this red dot with skepticism. Just got it today and it's amazing for the cost. The glass is crystal clear, feels extremely solid, red dot isnt fuzzy at all. It is absolutely worth it. I would purchase another. I'm gonna purchase a scalarworks T2 mount and run it with 3x magnifier.