NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. ALL ORDERS ARE EXPECTED TO SHIP BY 6/15/2020
HS515GM Micro Red Dot Sight - Holosun
The HolosunTM HS515GM Micro Red Dot comes equipped with the innovative Multiple Reticle System (MRS) and advanced LED technology capable of squeezing up to 50,000 hours of life from a single battery. MRS gives you the flexibility to change reticles with the push of a button. If you need a precise shot, run the 2 MOA dot only. When you need a reticle for fast target acquisition, turn on the 65 MOA circle with the push of a button. The best part? There's no need to re-zero when switching reticles.
The HS515 also features Shake Awake motion-sensing technology that powers up the optic with the slightest movement. Multi-coated lens offer a parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief. Durable 7075-T6 aluminum construction is unaffected by extreme weather conditions.
- Advanced LED technology gives you up to 50,000 hours of use on single battery
- Multiple Reticle System allows you to use either a 2 MOA red dot or 65 MOA red circle with no re-zeroing required
- Parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief
- Shake AwakeTM technology powers up at the slightest movement
- CNC-milled 7075 aluminum housing
- Side-mounted CR2032 battery
- IPX8 certified waterproof
- Includes flip-up lens covers, kill flash, and QD 2-piece mount
- Item Number: 712750
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Reticle: 2 MOA red dot and 65 MOA circle
- Illumination: LED
- Illumination Settings: 10 daytime/2 night vision
- Adjustments: 1/2 MOA
- Maximum Elevation: +/- 50 MOA
- Maximum Windage: +/- 50 MOA
- Battery: (1) CR2032
- Battery life: Approx. 50,000 hrs.
- Housing: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Rating: IPX8
- Dimensions: 3.27 x 1.5 x 2.76"
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Mfg. Number: HOLO HS515GM