PACT Club Shot Timer III - Shooting Timer
The PACT Club Shot Timer III is an excellent shooting timer that is Guaranteed to Improve Your Shooting and help you beat your buddies. The Club Timer III, like all PACT products, is purpose-built by shooters for shooters, made right here in the USA, and backed by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Records Multiple Shots in a Single String
- Displays the time to your First Shot
- Review Split Times and each Shot Time in the string
- Set Par Time
- Toggle from Instant or Delayed Start
- Extra Loud Buzzer (good for range use)
- Ergonomic Design for training usage
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 0.58 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.75 x 2.5 in
- Battery Type: 9V Alkaline
PACT Club Shot Timer III FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is a Pact Shot Timer? A PACT Club Shot Timer is a purpose-built device that was designed by shooters for shooters. The Shot Timer will prompt a shooter or competitor with an audible signal, then record multiple shots taken in a single string while displaying the time it takes for the very first shot to be fired. The PACT Club Shot Timer enables you to review split times and each shot time in the string. Additionally, you can set a Par Time and challenge yourself to outperform it.
2) How does the PACT Shot Timer know when to stop? The PACT Shot Timer records your time electronically by detecting the sound of each gunshot, together with the time from the "start" signal.
3) What battery does the PACT Shot Timer III use? The PACT Shot Timer III uses a 9V Alkaline battery.
4) Why do you need a shot timer? A shot timer helps record a shooter's timing at the shooting range so you can keep track of how fast you can accurately get shots off. A shot timer allows you to challenge yourself to improve your speed and accuracy over time by providing consistent feedback with each and every shot.