The HS507C V2 gives you Multiple Reticle System (MRS) technology and extra-long battery life in a rugged reflex sight built for pistol applications. MRS technology provides the flexibility to change reticles with the push of a button. If you need a precise shot, run the 2 MOA dot only. When you need a reticle for fast target acquisition, turn on the 32 MOA circle with the push of a button. Or, combine both. The best part? There's no need to re-zero when switching reticles.
Advanced LED technology is capable of squeezing up to 50,000 hours of life from a single battery. If you should happen to be without a power source, Solar Failsafe technology keeps your optic operating off of available ambient light—so battery failure is NOT an option. The HS507C V2 also features Shake Awake motion-sensing technology that powers up the optic with the slightest movement. Multi-coated lens offer a parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief. Durable 7075 aluminum construction is unaffected by extreme weather conditions.
- Advanced LED technology gives you up to 50,000 hours of use on single battery
- Multiple Reticle System (MRS): choose either a 2 MOA dot, 32 MOA circle, or both
- No need to re-zero when switching reticles
- Solar Failsafe uses ambient light to power your optic even when your battery has failed
- Parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief
- Shake Awake technology powers up at the slightest movement
- CNC-milled 7075 aluminum housing
- IP67 certified waterproof
- Battery access does not require removal from firearm
- Picatinny mount
- Item Number: 716611
- Magnification: 1x
- Window Size: 0.63x0.91"
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Reticle: 2 MOA red dot/32 MOA circle/32 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot
- Illumination: LED
- Illumination Settings: 10 daytime/2 night vision
- Adjustments: 1 MOA
- Maximum Elevation: +/- 50 MOA
- Maximum Windage: +/- 50 MOA
- Battery: (1) CR1632
- Battery life: Approx. 50,000 hrs.
- Housing: CNC-machined 7075 aluminum
- Rating: IP67
- Mfg. Number: HS507C-V2