ATTENTION: DUE TO CURRENT SUPPLY CONSTRAINTS AND HIGH DEMAND WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS FOR HOLOSUN PRODUCTS. WE HOPE TO START TAKING ORDERS AGAIN BY THE END OF 2020.
The HS507C V2 gives you Multiple Reticle System (MRS) technology and extra-long battery life in a rugged reflex sight built for pistol applications. MRS technology provides the flexibility to change reticles with the push of a button. If you need a precise shot, run the 2 MOA dot only. When you need a reticle for fast target acquisition, turn on the 32 MOA circle with the push of a button. Or, combine both. The best part? There's no need to re-zero when switching reticles.
Advanced LED technology is capable of squeezing up to 50,000 hours of life from a single battery. If you should happen to be without a power source, Solar Failsafe technology keeps your optic operating off of available ambient light—so battery failure is NOT an option. The HS507C V2 also features Shake Awake motion-sensing technology that powers up the optic with the slightest movement. Multi-coated lens offer a parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief. Durable 7075 aluminum construction is unaffected by extreme weather conditions.
- Advanced LED technology gives you up to 50,000 hours of use on single battery
- Multiple Reticle System (MRS): choose either a 2 MOA dot, 32 MOA circle, or both
- No need to re-zero when switching reticles
- Solar Failsafe uses ambient light to power your optic even when your battery has failed
- Parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief
- Shake Awake technology powers up at the slightest movement
- CNC-milled 7075 aluminum housing
- IP67 certified waterproof
- Battery access does not require removal from firearm
- Picatinny mount
- Item Number: 716611
- Magnification: 1x
- Window Size: 0.63x0.91"
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Reticle: 2 MOA red dot/32 MOA circle/32 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot
- Illumination: LED
- Illumination Settings: 10 daytime/2 night vision
- Adjustments: 1 MOA
- Maximum Elevation: +/- 50 MOA
- Maximum Windage: +/- 50 MOA
- Battery: (1) CR1632
- Battery life: Approx. 50,000 hrs.
- Housing: CNC-machined 7075 aluminum
- Rating: IP67
- Mfg. Number: HS507C-V2