WPS Fox Folder Knife
The WPS Fox Folder - reliably rugged, disastrously deadly, and now available with a satin blade finish.
Many folding knives significantly compromise the strength and durability of the blade by design. That's why we engineered the WPS Fox Folder with premium materials, excellent manufacturing, and rigorous testing - you'll know it the second you pick it up. And yes, Batman keeps one on his utility belt.
This knife was carefully created to not only be a devastating fighting tool, but a versatile utility blade.
Hand-crafted in small-batches in Italy to ensure that every blade greatly exceeds standards.
Limited numbers/quantities. Replacement pocket clips available here.
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Stainless Steel N690Co
- Liners: Stainless Steel 420 J2 thickness 1.5 mm HRC 48-50
- Hardness: HRC 59-61
- Blade Coating: Satin
- Handle: G10
- Rivets: Stainless steel
- Blade Length: 3.25”
- Open Length: 6.375”
- Closed Length: 4.5”
- Blade Thickness: 0.118”
- Action: One-handed opening
- Clip Location: Ambidextrous
WPS Fox Folder Review
If you're looking for the perfect folding blade, there's nothing like the Italian handcrafted, American hand-tested, WPS Fox Folder.
Created in small batches by Fox Italy, Italy's oldest knifemaker and one of our favorite bladesmith partners, the WPS Fox Folder is a high-performance tactical tool that can also rest easy in the pocket for convenient carry and (relatively) quick deployment.
With a G10 handle and N690Co ceramic-coated High Carbon Stainless Steel blade, the Fox Folder provides optimal strength and edge for a variety of jobs.
Unique Ergonomics for Unique Handling
Just as its name implies, it's stealthy like a fox but can pack a mean punch--literally. It's good for opening boxes and bad guys.
We intentionally chose the angle of this cutting tool to make it sit secure in the hand for jobs that require slicing or punching without the risk of slipping.
The G10 grip, the finger ring, and the blade-to-handle orientation make this a powerful weapon for blade boxing in close quarters.
Blade Length Makes it Perfect for Legal Pocket Carry
There are some situations (and some state laws--like California) that require a shorter blade and a folding pocket knife to be legal. The Fox Folder provides the perfect combination of the two.
Alan Baker, a martial arts expert at the Atlanta Martial Arts Center (dozens of black belts and counting), approves of the Fox Folder as an EDC defensive implement.
"This shorter blade is perfect for a pummeling environment," Alan said. "Shorter blades like this work better in a close contact situation--inside a car, trapped between the car and gas pump, or pinned against a car.
"In a grappling environment I can use this to manipulate and move limbs out of the way."
Pros and Cons of the WPS Fox Folder Knife
To sum it up, here are the benefits and trade offs of this exceptional pocket-carry EDC blade:
- Convenient Carry - It can be carried in the pocket for everyday use and for defensive situations.
- Extremely powerful punching tool - If violent defensive action ever became necessary, this would deliver a lot of force without hand slip.
- Legal and Stealthy - The compact construction of this knife makes it legal in places where fixed blades or longer blades might not be.
- Exceptional materials and a design for quick blade deployment - Though the Fox Folder is a folding knife, its mechanics and design make it faster than your average pocket carry.
- Shorter blades have some drawbacks - The 3.25-inch blade won't provide as much reach as longer versions.
- Folders don't deploy as quickly - Fixed blades will always win the game of speed.
Conclusions about the WPS Fox Folder knife
Obviously we wouldn't have put the Warrior Poet Society stamp on a blade we wouldn't proudly carry ourselves.
So if you're looking for a good all around EDC defensive and utility tool, we recommend the WPS Fox Folder--for any day.
Please allow a minimum of 2-4 weeks from the purchase date for order processing, creation, and fulfillment. Orders with multiple items may be sent in separate shipments depending on availability. Thank you for supporting small business.
AS WITH ALL PRODUCTS, PROPER CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN USING KNIVES AND RELATED PRODUCTS. BY PURCHASING, YOU AGREE THAT WARRIOR POET SOCIETY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL MISHAPS RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRIOR POET SOCIETY PRODUCT AND THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS ON OR OFF THE RANGE.
LIMITED WARRANTY The limited warranty covers any defect in material or workmanship which results in breakage during normal use for 1 year warranty period. DISCLAIMER OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES By purchasing any item produced by Warrior Poet Society, the buyer assumes responsibility to ascertain and follow all applicable federal, state, local and international laws in having, owning, carrying, shipping, transporting, and use of any Warrior Poet Society products. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Warrior Poet Society, for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, transportation or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. You must be 18 years of age to purchase Warrior Poet Society knives. You may have other rights, which vary in different jurisdictions. WARRIOR POET SOCIETY PRODUCTS GROUP LLC, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE SALE, HANDLING OR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS.
WPS Fox Folder Knife FAQ's
- How long will it take for me to receive my knife? 2-4 weeks
- My folder feels a little stiff, what’s up? The folder will loosen up after use. Practice opening and closing it and you will feel it get easier.
- How do I close the folder? First, make sure the blade lock button is off, then push the release button and push the knife in until it starts to move, then release the button and push the knife all the way in until you hear a click.
(Our knives do not ship outside the United States, we apologize for an inconvenience)